WooHoo, I got another blog award! I would like to thank Natalie at Hope Springs Eternal for this lovely award. I feel all warm and fuzzy on this cold and dreary day thanks to her.
Here are the rules for this award.
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers
Okay 7 interesting things about me myself and I.
1. In college I taught horse back riding classes to make extra money (and so I could ride for free).
2. I met my husband while working at the same vets office, but we worked together for almost a year before we had a real conversation. I thought he was a player so I avoided him.
3. Until about 3 years ago I said that I NEVER wanted to have kids. It is true you should never say never.
4. I have a degree in Psychology, I wish someone would have told me you can't do ANYTHING with a BS in Psychology.
5. I really really wish I could be a SAHM but we just can't afford it. I don't want someone else to raise my child. :(
6. I love all animals and probably feel worse about a hurt animal than a hurt human. Well at least a hurt human that I don't really know.
7. I love having people that follow my blog. It makes me feel loved and needed. Narcissistic much?
I am passing this award onto.....
1. Will Work for IVF
2. Rosie at Love at First Sight
3. Meegs at A New Day
4. Melissa at Stafford Stories
5. Iris at Daily Musings of a Crazy Cat Lady
6. We're Expecting
7. Alanna at The Vanilla Bean
Thanks you again Natalie for the warm fuzzies!